Latest about Paris
Facts about Paris
- Paris is not the only Paris on this planet; there are 38 other cities with the same name.
- Paris was founded some time ago, to be exact in the 3rd century BC.
- Paris has 173 museums and 1803 monuments.
- Paris has an average of ten commercial or film shoots every day.
- Paris, First Tower that is in the business quarter of La Défense is 231 meters and the highest skyscraper in France.
- Paris has a dozen ghost metro stations, one of them is Port Molitor. Built in 1923, now its a garage for metro trains.
- Paris metro is with its 302 metro stations the 4th largest public transport system in the world.
- Paris has five Statues of Liberty, and in the rest of France, there are another five.
- Paris longest street is the Rue Vaugirard in the 15th arrondissement, and it's 4360 meters.
- Paris shortest street is only six meters, Rue des Degrés in the 2nd arrondissement.
- Paris oldest cafe is Le Procope in the 6th arrondissement and opened its doors in 1686.
- Paris has the most libraries in the world, a total of 830.
- Paris is the only city in the world that presents haute couture shows.
- Paris has 470.000 streets.
Events and Exhibitions in Paris
Neighbourhoods in Paris
Practical Information about Paris
Share this Post